Terrorists drove from Kolian, a village near Bamiyal, in a police vehicle upto Tajpur village near Pathankot airbase. It has emerged that terrorists were carrying a lot of arms and ammunition, nearly 50 kg per person, along with food and medicine. So the questions emerge,
1. how did terrorists entered high security Pathankot airport?
2. Did terrorists scale the wall? If they did, why walls were not fenced with barbed wire and glass pieces?
3. How did the terrorists haul up 50 kg armaments that included bullets, guns, rocket launchers, grenades etc? I have not included food and water, whatever limited amount they had carried.
4. Where were these terrorists hiding after they entered the base?
5. I learnt that Pathankot air base has village inside. Gujjars graze their cattle in the grass land. Did terrorists walk in with gujjar villagers? Is there no system of identity card of who is going out and who is coming in?
6. I do not think the terrorists could bring their heavy load and themselves without support from inside the base. They entered India with the help of BSF, reached unto air base using Punjab Police and entered base using either air men or villagers.
It appears India is being eaten alive from inside by people who consider personal gain more than collective loss of country. Mirzafar, general in Nawab Sirajadullah’s army, stood like a bystander and let Robert Clive of East India company defeat Nawab of Bengal in 1757. First victory of the British that started India’s domination by British. Mirzafar was suitably rewarded by the East India Company. In 2016, Mirzafars are still alive and ready to sell Indian interest to the highest bidder.